after geting free from my monthly menses, it started again after 8 days?? what is the cause of starting again?

By Anonymous April 6, 2010 - 11:52am

hi, i m unmaried my age is 24, for the very 1st time it hapeened 2 me that once i got free from my monthly periods.. it started again after 8 days. plz rep me its causes, i dont hav any sexual relation with anyone,is it dangerous??

There's no way we could tell you for sure what caused you to start another period so soon after your last one ended. It most likely is something hormonal that will fix itself without an issue in the next couple of months. But please take a look at these questions:

-- Have you been under a lot of stress lately?
-- Have you ended or started taking a medication recently?
-- Are you having pain or cramps?
-- Have you ever been diagnosed or checked out for ovarian cysts?
-- Are you normally regular, or irregular, with your cycles?