Q: 

after having sex with my boyfriend I took ipill and got my periods on 23rd of march. since then , I haven't got my periods. please help.

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for reaching out to us for advice.

Have you had unprotected intercourse since your last period in March? If so, you could be pregnant.

If not, then you must consult a gynecologist, who can order blood tests to check hormone levels and determine why you have not gotten a period for three months.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

thank you for replying me and I meant I had my periods on 23rd of may after taking ipill but since then I haven't got my periods. could I be pregnant ??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for the clarification.

You would only be pregnant if you had unprotected intercourse since you bled on May 23. If not, are your menstrual cycles normally regular?

Consider talking with your gynecologist. The ipill may have caused a hormonal imbalance resulting in a missed period.

Regards,

I haven't had any intercourse since then. I did my blood test too and everything seems normal... could I still b pregnant ? Shall I wait for a few days to get my periods as I used to have my periods regularly just a day or two earlier or later. thank you.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The choice is yours.

okay. thanks.

Tags: