After hip replacement I feel much better and have done jogging without any significant isaues

It has been a year since surgery and as a life long runner,
I really miss it. I want to try and jog like I used to. Is it wise to try?

Welcome to EmpowHER. Glad to hear that you are feeling so well one year after hip replacement surgery.

In general, lower impact fitness activities such as golfing, bicycling, and light tennis, put less stress on your hip joint and are preferable over high-impact activities such as jogging, racquetball and skiing.

Please check with your orthopedic surgeon before you start jogging. Your doctor knows best.