after kissing with my lover i felt something wet at my vaginal area..but we both were wearing cloths...he was wearing jeans and me too...can sperm go through jeans

By March 29, 2016 - 12:50am

Hi priyaghosal

Kissing cannot get anyone pregnant. Your body fluids caused your own wetness and sperm does not jump from jeans up your vagina. You need to have unprotected intercourse (naked) with sperm deposited on/in the vaginal opening.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors