after my period have finished at third day at 5th day after coming from tusion I holded toilet for 4 hours, suddenly I felt pain on my lower stomach, than I immediately went to toilet, but that pain was too much to tolerate, that pain lasted for 3 days

By Anonymous December 15, 2015 - 9:56pm

Than I went to a homeopathic doctor, the doctor said that it was due to holding toilet for so much time, than I took medicine, the problem disappear, but my present problem is I feel urinate right after urinating, specially at night, and sometimes I feel light pain at my lower stomach..,can you help me please..

You may have a urinary tract infection (UTI). This is a bacterial infection in the urinary tract that causes painful urination, frequent urination and sometimes cloudy or bloody urine. An untreated UTI can lead to a kidney infection - something that is quite serious.

Please visit your doctor for a checkup and possibly prescription medication to clear this up. You need to go as soon as possible to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.