after pill withdrawal bleeding, is there a chance that i might be pregnant?

By August 22, 2016 - 5:01am

Ist day of my last period was july 8 then i stopped taking the pill july 20. July 23 i had withdrawal bleeding for 5 days.from july 28 onwards my husband and had unprotected sex. Is my withdrawal bleeding considered as my real menstruation? Is there a possibility i might be pregnant?

Hi exmystic

Yes, this withdrawal bleeding could be considered your last period. If you don't get your next period within about a month, test for pregnancy. Good luck!