After taking my bc for two days i had sex and im afraid im prego.

Alright so i just went to the doctor Tuesday and got my birth control(its called reclipsen) for the first time ever. i took it that day, because they told me i was late, to take two Tuesday and two Wednesday and after that just take one Thursday and so on ... So i took my birth control both Tuesday and wed like they told me to do .
well on Thursday i had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated in me twice, I still took my birth control that day and i had only been on it for two days prior to the accident. how great of a risk do i have to be pregnant? Also before i even started bc my normal cycle started on the first of every month so i believe my ovulations days were around the 16?
I'm really scarred i may become pregnant please help!!

Firstly, you need to make sure you take the time to read all the leaflets attached to your birth control pills.

I have a question for you before I can answer - are you a Sunday starter or a first day of your period Starter? This may make a slight difference as to your pregnancy risks. Where were you in your cycle, when you took your first pill?

I actually started my period on tuesday of last week (june 1)and ended that saturday (june 5),then the following tuesday(june8) i got my birth control pills and took them immediately but two making up for sunday and monday and two the next day as well . I was off my cycle 3 days prior to taking the birth control..
also i have had this insane itchiness lately and i can't stop itching could it be my birth control ? It started just as soon as i started taking it so im assuming its my medication.
thank you so much for the help!

(reply to Anonymous)

"insane itchiness" is not a side effect of taking birth control pills! Where are you itching?

Please call your gynecologist first thing Monday morning and talk to the nurse/doctor about your symptoms of being itchy!