After taking Next Choice, i still haven't gotten my period

By Anonymous December 20, 2011 - 11:58am

i'm pretty worried right now. i had unprotected sex on Nov. 27, but he pulled out. just to be sure i took next choice. the first pill 15 hours later after the sex, then the second one 10 hours later. i started spotting exactly a week later. now, i've been having mucus galore some minor cramps, but no period yet. i should have started my period aorund the 17th and now its the 20th. i'm not sure what's going on.

We cannot tell you if you have your period or it's a side effect. We would be unable to know that.

just wondering if there is a difference, but exactly a week after i took the contraceptive, i thought i had my period because it was heavy like my period, flowed, and i had cramps and everything. it lasted only three and half days.

Thanks for your post - did you post about this a day or two ago?

We cannot tell you if you are pregnant or not but Plan B works most of the time. 7 out of every 8 women who would have gotten pregnant naturally, do not get pregnant after taking Plan B. That means you have about a 12% chance of  pregnancy.

Since you period is a little late by now, a pregnancy test will let you know where you stand.