after two weeks of taking p2 I feel breast tenderness, lower abdominal pains,lower back pain and spotted brown. can I be pregnant?

I also have nausea.

Your brown bleeding is likely to be a side effect of taking emergency contraception. EC is up to 95% effective in stopping a pregnancy so your risk is about 5%/

Bear in mind your next cycle may be a bit irregular - another side effect of EC. Nausea, belly pain and your other symptoms could also be side effects.

If you are concerned about pregnancy, then take a test as it would be accurate by now.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills