After unprotected sex

I had an unprotected sex, but doing that process my vagina was so tight that my partner find it difficult to penetrate. Now after we had the sex my vagina starts to pain me and its also scratches me, please what could be the curse

Your are probably experiencing this pain due to lack of lubrication during sex. This lack of lubrication can lead to pain the next day, as well as a scratchy feeling.  There is nothing wrong with you. 

In future, use a sexual lubricant during sex - this will avoid any pain both during and after sex. You can buy these lubricants at any drugstore or "personal care" section of the grocery store. 

Do not have unprotected sex unless you are prepared for pregnancy. 

I hope this helps you, Anon!