after a week of my periods me and my bf were togther,he fingred me a lot

By April 11, 2013 - 12:58pm

i was not aroused,later he wore a condom and he was lieing on me , later he cummed on my brest and cleaned it with my underwear ,i had a spare underwear so wore the spare on , after wearing my cloths i saw a drop of sperm on my finger am i pergnent , i took the pregnency test the next day ,it came negative plz help i am tensed

i had my periods last month,still iam scared for this month ,i did not hav any sexual actiity this month , but still scared, wat happned was , i dont know how to describe i had washed mu panties, i had put it for drying ,but still it was sitcky in the middel area of pantie, even though the other parts of my pantoes had dried ,iam scared please help

You have posted this question several times now and we have helped you all we can.

Please see your doctor for any further concerns.

Hi pri

There is no risk of pregnancy as you didn't have sex or have sperm to genital contact.

Please don't have sexual contact anymore until you understand what you are doing and the possible outcomes. You can learn more here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101

thanks for ur guidance,
last month i had periods, but for this month i am still scared ,wat hsappned was i did not hav any sexual activity this month, but i had washed my panties , wen i took it wear , only the middel region was stick and wet , other parts wer dry still iwore it, is der ant risk please help am sacred