ask: all my joints are sore and hurt, like elbows, knees, shoulders, fingers what is wrong with me

It just started about a week ago , only thing different, I had flue shot, I'm 70 years old and otherwise pretty healthy, no diabetus or cancer, did have heart attack 2 years ago but am under care for that

Thank you for your question and welcome to EmpowHer! It would be very common at 70 years old to experience arthritis. Have you been to your doctor about this? If you don't think it is arthritis...can you provide any further explanation (i.e. what your doctor has told you and/or any other underlying issue that may have caused the pain such as trauma)?

Arthritis Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :