My allergist says that a person can not be allergic to Vitamin K. I can not eat anything that has a medium to large level of vitamin K without breaking out and lips swell. I use to love spinach and other greens but body does not tolerate them. I hope that somebody can tell me were I can receive information on allergic reaction to Vitamin K. Thank You!
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.