almost 2 months with no period, lower back - sore sometimes, cramps, and breast tender/ nipples sore and sensitive... but negative test ? could i still be pregnant.?

By mandii March 14, 2010 - 8:47am

it's now march, and my last period was jan. i went to the doctor last month and told him about it, and he did a preg. test, but it came back negative... its now almost half way through march, and still nothing, (almost time again)... as i listed in the question, i have those symptoms, and around the time i missed my period ( a little before and a little after, about 1week and a half ) i felt kinda sick... after that passed i was fine though... i was wondering, even if the doctor did a urine test could it still be wrong, could i be pregnant? or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Well iam going through the same think last month I came on the 10 of Nov.now iam 20 days late.I been have bad back pain n I also have cramp like my period is coming .my boobs always get sore when my period is coming but this month nothing at all.iam worry n don't no what to do can sombody tell me something.I also feel like iam pms.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You may have an irregular cycle but if you have been having unprotected sex then a pregnancy test is a good idea.

Anonymous

Hi..

I got my period on Oct 2.. I am generally regular...

I got a scan done last week and everything was normal except that I had a thick uterus lining of 13.4mm and I should get my period by end of the week.. it is already end of week and I still haven't got my period..

I took the pills so start my periods 2 weeks back.. but even that didn't help...

Wondering what is wrong if the scan was all okay..

It sounds like you could have been pregnant but I assume the scan eliminated that possibility. Did the person doing the scan or your doctor say what the issue would be?

If your doctor has not discussed this with you? If not, please put a call it, we are unable to tell you what exactly what's going on.

Anonymous

I have similar problems. I haven't had my period and I'm due on the 24th of every month and I'm always regular but haven't had my period in November. I had been eating a lot, I kept going to the toilet, my nipples started hurting and I started having bad cramps and lower back pains so I decided to do a test but it came back negative. But a few weeks later and still no period. My nipples then no longer started to hurt but my whole breast started to. The cramping has gotten so bad that I sometimes need to take pain killers but the lower back pain is still there and my appetite is still strong I'm always hungry and I have no idea what is going on?????

going through exactly what your experiencing, i have been going out of my mind please update me of any changes

Okay. Well basically I had to book an appointment to see my GP and they have said I need an ultrasound to see if there is something wrong.
Also I asked about why my period was late and I was told that if it's late it is because there could be something wrong with my ovaries, late ovulation or a hormonal imbalance. You have to go and see your GP but I'm sure they'll say you may need an ultrasound.

It sounds like you may have some kind of a hormonal balance going on. Ask your doctor what steps you can take. You can probably rule out pregnancy.

Thank you. I am worried though because my family do have bad history with their ovaries. For example, ovarian cysts and in their later years have had to have hysterectomys because of serious complications. I will be seeing my doctor soon so hopefully it can get sorted as soon as possible.

Anonymous

Hello everyone. So.. I'm 22 . And I have missed my period for three months. I'm sure that I'm not pregnent cuz i already did pregnency test but I'm losing my weight and to add I always had this pain on my lower back. So help me please. Is it something serious?
Thank you. :)

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: