almost 2 months with no period, lower back - sore sometimes, cramps, and breast tender/ nipples sore and sensitive... but negative test ? could i still be pregnant.?

By March 14, 2010 - 8:47am

it's now march, and my last period was jan. i went to the doctor last month and told him about it, and he did a preg. test, but it came back negative... its now almost half way through march, and still nothing, (almost time again)... as i listed in the question, i have those symptoms, and around the time i missed my period ( a little before and a little after, about 1week and a half ) i felt kinda sick... after that passed i was fine though... i was wondering, even if the doctor did a urine test could it still be wrong, could i be pregnant? or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Hey everyone my period is about 1 month later. Been having cramps and nipples slightly sore been eating more and gets very sleepy and tired A LOT and gets headaches more often. took two pregnancy test but both came back negative. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Hi everyone,
There is a chance it may be endometriosis/Adenomyosis. I don't get my period until every 3rd month as of this year, but my cramps can sometimes be so bad, I faint and wake in a sweat. I am taking progesterone troches nightly, seeing a hormone specialist as well as a naturopath which is helping.
The only way to confirm Endo/Adeno is with a laproscopy.
Wishing you all the best.

Anonymous

Had a period end of May beginning of June them off of it for like three days started again for like four days and now I've missed two periods and and a month late for Julys period but took two first signal .88 cent pregnancy tests from Walmart and both negative. Oh and I missed some like 4-5 pills before my period and then had unprotected sex after I missed some pills in a row. But my two tests were both negative and I haven't had Sex in about 2.5 months but I've had extremely bad back pain worse than what I normally have with my scoliosis and periods as well as cramping and somewhat sore or itchy breasts. When I eat something now I crave it for a while too. Is it just my period finally coming? Please help.

We really can't say whether you're expecting a baby or your period but I think a blood test or scan at the doctor's office is a good idea.

Anonymous

Hi there, I'm 2 months late for my period and I've just started to get lower back pain and slightly tender breasts. I've taken two pregnancy tests a few days apart and one had a very faint two lines and the other was absolutely negative. I'm going to take another test in a few days. Opinions?

my last period was july 9-16 2016 , and last aug my period didnt came.
aug 20 2016 i took preg.test came out negative, and now im having lower back pain, and my nipples are killing me. then i sept 1 2106 i took another PT . STILL NEGATIVE. :(

Anonymous

The last period I have is in January till now almost April I don't have my period yet.I try to the pregnancy test five times but came out negative.I didn't call the doctor yet,the cramps is on and off sometimes a day after,my nipple is not tender but it's kinda feels like I'm lactating.. I don't want assume that I'm pregnant but this how I feel.I don't have any trouble doing the pregnancy test when I do it before.

It sounds like you may have some kind of a hormonal balance going on. Ask your doctor what steps you can take. You can probably rule out pregnancy but at blood test at the doctor's office is still a good idea.

I'm in the same boat ! It's almost April and my last period was January 19 . I'm having the same symptoms. Idk what to do I've done tests and the come back negative .

Anonymous

I'm 7 days late all tests are negative.... I had an ectopic tube removed.... Feb 2015 been ttc for 10 months..... my period is late I was excited until every test was negative. .. I'm 7kinda getting scared now... can anyone help?