ask: almost 2 months with no period, lower back - sore sometimes, cramps, and breast tender/ nipples sore and sensitive... but negative test ? could i still be pregnant.?

By mandii

it's now march, and my last period was jan. i went to the doctor last month and told him about it, and he did a preg. test, but it came back negative... its now almost half way through march, and still nothing, (almost time again)... as i listed in the question, i have those symptoms, and around the time i missed my period ( a little before and a little after, about 1week and a half ) i felt kinda sick... after that passed i was fine though... i was wondering, even if the doctor did a urine test could it still be wrong, could i be pregnant? or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Im 19. My last period was September. And now's December 30, 2014. I never had any sexual intercourse, and I'm hundred percent sure that I am not pregnant. What could be the reasons for my missed menstruation? I've been stressed the past months, sleep deprived and im not gaining weight rapidly. Please help me. Thank you. :)

My mother missed her cycle for 6 months straight and at different times of her life when she was a young girl. Her mother took her to the doctor to check for signs of pregnancy no matter how my mother denied the possibility of a baby due too her virginity. She had to take birth control to regulate her cycle. She was able to have two children pretty quick and then had several years of miscarriages before she finally gave birth to another baby girl, then me.
I'm the youngest and I seem to be VERY fertile yet my older sisters have had lots of issues. My sister could only miscarry when she did concieve until about 10 years later then she had 4 children, and my other sister hasn't had any children that I know of and she's been trying with her husband since 2004 or 2005. Both of them grew up with messed up cycles too.
I personally think that it's what you're eating or not eating. You could raise one lacking nutrient and it would greatly improve your health. I stopped have horrible cycles when I ate clean so I recommend you ladies do the same.
(No more "organic" soy, canola oil, wheat, and cut out as much corn as possible). Start with some green smoothies and home made milk shakes. Cucumber is the best cleanser in the wide world. Drink some organic teas and sweeten them with honey or agave nectar and never sugar (becuase sugar takes away the healing power). It doesn't take much to gather 4 or 5 apples or bananas and eat them.
Health is key. So remember, if your cycle is off then your reproducing is off. Messed up cycle is not healthy and the only way to fix it is what you feed your body. If you don't want to go Vegan or Fully Raw Vegan then they have Whole Food or Paleo diets plus other options that have really helped several people :)

Anonymous

Having the same issue. I'm 24. Married. I've never had a missed period. I've been late before but never almost 3 months late... I've been taking home tests but they're negative. My breasts are very sore but no other symptoms. I have no kids so this is all new to me. Any advice?? Has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

I am also 17 & I am 2 months late on my period and I have the same symptoms as you there has been a problem before with the condom breaking with me & my boyfriend. I've been to the gyno but they didn't say anything about me being pregnant . I am going to take a test tomorrow .

Anonymous

i would like to ask if should go to OB.? Since i had 3 months missed menstruation from nov-jan.. as of today February i had my menstruation but yet very scanty only, for 4 days only with a little blood only (dark red). I dont experince body pain. i Had PT but yet negative..

is there a problem with it??

thank you.

Anonymous

I need help . I haven't taken a pregancy test well i have but it Came of negative-. i had my period on september ad havent goten my period since but i have no signs of being pregant and im bearly 19 . but me and my boyfriwnd are trying to concive , and im irrgular . idk what to do ..????

Anonymous

My last period was on November 20th. This past week I had experienced lower back pain and stomach pain. I believ this is just happening because of the way I landed when I slipped on ice on my driveway. My breast don't hurt, they just itch sometimes. My urine test was negative. I'm freaking out because I heard of postcystic ovarian syndrome and I'm afraid that could be the reason.

Anonymous

my is michele i am 26 and i had my last period aug 19th and i was surpose to get my last period stepember 21 and i havent gotten it but i am getting pains and cramping...i am not almost 2 months with out haveing a period i took 3 pregancey test and they came back NOt pergancey what do u think it is

i have the exact same thing happening. i learned that your body can hide the pregnancy. so you could be pregnant and not know. try to have ur stomach checked

Anonymous

i am in the same boat EXCEPT I HAVE NO INSURANCE CURRENTLY and am cystic. My last menstrual period was 6/5/2012 and I know that my husband and I were sexually active during my peek time last month. I have all the symptom of pg but have taken 2 tests, both came back negative. I am trying to stay calm and not stress to hared but.......
The last cyst i had removed was so bad that i lost my tube and ovary on the left side. i was told i could not have kids with out help but have had a baby girl and 2 miscarriages since then (2008). I really want to get blood tests done but they cost. i also am terrified of hearing i have another CYST W/O THE ABILITY TO GET TREATMENT. I figured I have missed cycles now so I can wait at least one more. By 3-4 months gestation I'm sure there will be no question, based on the information Alison posted above, whether its a baby or something else. In the mean time I pray hubby can get promoted back to full time benefits or we find cheap coverage. How long is it okay for me to wait?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: