almost 2 months with no period, lower back - sore sometimes, cramps, and breast tender/ nipples sore and sensitive... but negative test ? could i still be pregnant.?

By mandii March 14, 2010 - 8:47am

it's now march, and my last period was jan. i went to the doctor last month and told him about it, and he did a preg. test, but it came back negative... its now almost half way through march, and still nothing, (almost time again)... as i listed in the question, i have those symptoms, and around the time i missed my period ( a little before and a little after, about 1week and a half ) i felt kinda sick... after that passed i was fine though... i was wondering, even if the doctor did a urine test could it still be wrong, could i be pregnant? or could it be something else?

Anonymous

The last period I have is in January till now almost April I don't have my period yet.I try to the pregnancy test five times but came out negative.I didn't call the doctor yet,the cramps is on and off sometimes a day after,my nipple is not tender but it's kinda feels like I'm lactating.. I don't want assume that I'm pregnant but this how I feel.I don't have any trouble doing the pregnancy test when I do it before.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It sounds like you may have some kind of a hormonal balance going on. Ask your doctor what steps you can take. You can probably rule out pregnancy but at blood test at the doctor's office is still a good idea.

I'm in the same boat ! It's almost April and my last period was January 19 . I'm having the same symptoms. Idk what to do I've done tests and the come back negative .

Anonymous

I'm 7 days late all tests are negative.... I had an ectopic tube removed.... Feb 2015 been ttc for 10 months..... my period is late I was excited until every test was negative. .. I'm 7kinda getting scared now... can anyone help?

It sounds like you may have some kind of a hormonal balance going on. Ask your doctor what steps you can take. You can probably rule out pregnancy.

Anonymous

Well iam going through the same think last month I came on the 10 of Nov.now iam 20 days late.I been have bad back pain n I also have cramp like my period is coming .my boobs always get sore when my period is coming but this month nothing at all.iam worry n don't no what to do can sombody tell me something.I also feel like iam pms.

You may have an irregular cycle but if you have been having unprotected sex then a pregnancy test is a good idea.

Anonymous

Hi..

I got my period on Oct 2.. I am generally regular...

I got a scan done last week and everything was normal except that I had a thick uterus lining of 13.4mm and I should get my period by end of the week.. it is already end of week and I still haven't got my period..

I took the pills so start my periods 2 weeks back.. but even that didn't help...

Wondering what is wrong if the scan was all okay..

It sounds like you could have been pregnant but I assume the scan eliminated that possibility. Did the person doing the scan or your doctor say what the issue would be?

If your doctor has not discussed this with you? If not, please put a call it, we are unable to tell you what exactly what's going on.

Anonymous

I have similar problems. I haven't had my period and I'm due on the 24th of every month and I'm always regular but haven't had my period in November. I had been eating a lot, I kept going to the toilet, my nipples started hurting and I started having bad cramps and lower back pains so I decided to do a test but it came back negative. But a few weeks later and still no period. My nipples then no longer started to hurt but my whole breast started to. The cramping has gotten so bad that I sometimes need to take pain killers but the lower back pain is still there and my appetite is still strong I'm always hungry and I have no idea what is going on?????