ask: almost 2 months with no period, lower back - sore sometimes, cramps, and breast tender/ nipples sore and sensitive... but negative test ? could i still be pregnant.?

it's now march, and my last period was jan. i went to the doctor last month and told him about it, and he did a preg. test, but it came back negative... its now almost half way through march, and still nothing, (almost time again)... as i listed in the question, i have those symptoms, and around the time i missed my period ( a little before and a little after, about 1week and a half ) i felt kinda sick... after that passed i was fine though... i was wondering, even if the doctor did a urine test could it still be wrong, could i be pregnant? or could it be something else?

Anonymous

I hope it's ok to join! Just looking to relate with others mom-to-be's
I'm 33 yrs old have been TTC. April 8 was the 1st day of my last period. By my fertility pal my next was due May 12. It never came. On the 15, 16, 17 and 18 I spotted only when I wiped and now nothing. Implantation??? I have taken home tests and all say negative. I am tired (napping), frequent nauseating moments, mood swings, headaches the last 3 days and mild cramping on and off. I have had 1 live birth and healthy. I am confused. Maybe my mind is playing me....

Anonymous

hi..
I am 21 . I got my period on march15 till now i didn't get my period . I don't know whats the reason behind this one. i am getting my periods late like for 60 days. but this time its almost much more months but i did not get my period.plzz help me

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you are not pregnant then it sounds like you have a very irregular cycle - you need to talk with your doctor about your options and to see why this is happening. You may have a hormonal imbalance. 

Anonymous

Ok I had sex with bf on Mar 30 and on April 1 btw we are trying to get pregnant so my next period was due April 14 it never came instead I keep getting off and on cramps this been going on since beginning of April today is may 6 still cramping no period I took 3 pregnancy test and April 8 days after my missed period was the last time I test came back negative I have not tested since omg I need could anyone know what's going on also I been have lower back pain off and on sharp pain in my best and been craving the weirdest things I don't even like

Firstly, don't think this is a crisis. Just stay calm as stress is very bad for your health. 

Is your cycle generally regular? If so, stressing about pregnancy can make it irregular. 

Have you had a blood test? If not, I think it's a good idea to do so. 

Anonymous

hy, i am two months late on my period...i feel tired an crave for kinds of food every minute i get. i have'nt done any pregnancy test yet. is there a possibility that i might be tired.

Anonymous

Hey i haven't had my periodsince February 24 and it is now getting close for me to come on again my periods usually regular only switch a couple days around New season i ben having sharp pains n n lower stomach with feeling of bloating...

Anonymous

hi..
I am 22 . I got my period on feb 19 till now i didn't get my period . I don't know whats the reason behind this one. Usually i will get every month from past 6 months i am getting my periods late like for 40 days. but this time its almost 2 months but i did not get my period. Is this because of any blood issues i am lean and i do not eat healthy food . I am scared can you please help me.

Anonymous

hi im 28 years old, i had my periods at the end febuary, since then i never have periods again, iv done 2 pregnancy test already they come out negative what could be possible wrong please help

Are you generally regular?

If you can rule out pregnancy, then stress, medications, an upset in life or a hormonal imbalance could be to blame. 

A visit to your doctor for some tests (blood tests) can let you know more. 

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: