ask: almost 2 months with no period, lower back - sore sometimes, cramps, and breast tender/ nipples sore and sensitive... but negative test ? could i still be pregnant.?

it's now march, and my last period was jan. i went to the doctor last month and told him about it, and he did a preg. test, but it came back negative... its now almost half way through march, and still nothing, (almost time again)... as i listed in the question, i have those symptoms, and around the time i missed my period ( a little before and a little after, about 1week and a half ) i felt kinda sick... after that passed i was fine though... i was wondering, even if the doctor did a urine test could it still be wrong, could i be pregnant? or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Hi,
I'm having similar symptoms as the original post. I've missed two periods so far and between the two I've had random bouts of light headed/dizziness (it went on for about two hours constant one day) to add on top of the other symptoms. I haven't had any spotting and I haven't tested again yet because I don't want to get my hopes up. If anyone has any thoughts or information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The responsible thing to do is to get tested so if you are pregnant, you can start pre-natal care.

Anonymous

Yes it can be I didn't find out I was pregnant until 4 months by going off of urine testing.. I started feeling the same as your self an went to the hospital an ask them to do blood work an that's how I found out that I was pregnant

Anonymous

hi so my baby is now 8 mths old and i didnt get my perioda all may but ive been the same symptoms as when i get it...lower back hurting and cramping but yet a bit nausea and clear discharge and i also have been in alot stress this past month anyone knw what can it be??

Anonymous

I hope it's ok to join! Just looking to relate with others mom-to-be's
I'm 33 yrs old have been TTC. April 8 was the 1st day of my last period. By my fertility pal my next was due May 12. It never came. On the 15, 16, 17 and 18 I spotted only when I wiped and now nothing. Implantation??? I have taken home tests and all say negative. I am tired (napping), frequent nauseating moments, mood swings, headaches the last 3 days and mild cramping on and off. I have had 1 live birth and healthy. I am confused. Maybe my mind is playing me....

Did u ever find out are you pregnant?

I am now I. The process of waiting on test results. I went to the dr on May 29 so I get results June 1. Urine test inside the office was negative. We did blood work for preg and to see if my ovaries are functioning. I yet to start my cycle on cd 54.

Anonymous

hi..
I am 21 . I got my period on march15 till now i didn't get my period . I don't know whats the reason behind this one. i am getting my periods late like for 60 days. but this time its almost much more months but i did not get my period.plzz help me

If you are not pregnant then it sounds like you have a very irregular cycle - you need to talk with your doctor about your options and to see why this is happening. You may have a hormonal imbalance. 

I Susan I too have not seen my period since April and did three test and they all negative but I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms .. So I'm gonna do a blood test tomorrow to see if I'm expecting which I really hope I am ..wish me luck ...

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: