ask: almost 2 months with no period, lower back - sore sometimes, cramps, and breast tender/ nipples sore and sensitive... but negative test ? could i still be pregnant.?

it's now march, and my last period was jan. i went to the doctor last month and told him about it, and he did a preg. test, but it came back negative... its now almost half way through march, and still nothing, (almost time again)... as i listed in the question, i have those symptoms, and around the time i missed my period ( a little before and a little after, about 1week and a half ) i felt kinda sick... after that passed i was fine though... i was wondering, even if the doctor did a urine test could it still be wrong, could i be pregnant? or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Hello everyone. So.. I'm 22 . And I have missed my period for three months. I'm sure that I'm not pregnent cuz i already did pregnency test but I'm losing my weight and to add I always had this pain on my lower back. So help me please. Is it something serious?
Thank you. :)

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thanks for your post.

You may have an issue with your hormones. You need to see a doctor to see what's going on as you may need blood tests and a physical.

Mahi

I have been same problem as.mentioned above sore n hurt breast, dizziness, headache, nausea, morning sickness. Had spotting for 3 days during my last period but this month hadn't my periods i went to dr. She suggested me beta HCG test for pregnancy test but that was negative now i am not being understand what's going on with me. Am i pregnant or not?? plz help me someone

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Mahi)

Hi Mahi
It sounds like you may have some kind of a hormonal balance going on. Ask your doctor what steps you can take. You can probably rule out pregnancy.

Anonymous

OMG!!! All your symptoms sounds just what I'm going thru, my last period was June 1-6th I have always got mine regularly on the 1st of the month. I still yet havent received my period and it's going on 2 months...I took a home test last week and it came out NEGITIVE but I don't know if it's in my head or what but I feel my back aching, craps, breast hurting and nothing yet I'm confused about what's going on with me too...I've been under a lot of stress as well but 2 months without a period is very weird?!? Please give me some advice??? #HELP

Anonymous

Hi I had my last period June 1 I have not seen anything since then .I went to the hospital last with stomach pain they said I was not pregnant my breast have tenderness my stomach is growing I eat and sleep and urinate frequently I'm losing my mind help

Anonymous

Hi,
I'm having similar symptoms as the original post. I've missed two periods so far and between the two I've had random bouts of light headed/dizziness (it went on for about two hours constant one day) to add on top of the other symptoms. I haven't had any spotting and I haven't tested again yet because I don't want to get my hopes up. If anyone has any thoughts or information, I would greatly appreciate it.

The responsible thing to do is to get tested so if you are pregnant, you can start pre-natal care.

Anonymous

Yes it can be I didn't find out I was pregnant until 4 months by going off of urine testing.. I started feeling the same as your self an went to the hospital an ask them to do blood work an that's how I found out that I was pregnant

Ilovepink (reply to Anonymous)

Wow. So you didnt find out that you were pregnant until 4 months or your test didnt come out positive until you were 4 months ?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: