ask: almost 2 months with no period, lower back - sore sometimes, cramps, and breast tender/ nipples sore and sensitive... but negative test ? could i still be pregnant.?

it's now march, and my last period was jan. i went to the doctor last month and told him about it, and he did a preg. test, but it came back negative... its now almost half way through march, and still nothing, (almost time again)... as i listed in the question, i have those symptoms, and around the time i missed my period ( a little before and a little after, about 1week and a half ) i felt kinda sick... after that passed i was fine though... i was wondering, even if the doctor did a urine test could it still be wrong, could i be pregnant? or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Yes it can be I didn't find out I was pregnant until 4 months by going off of urine testing.. I started feeling the same as your self an went to the hospital an ask them to do blood work an that's how I found out that I was pregnant

Anonymous

hi so my baby is now 8 mths old and i didnt get my perioda all may but ive been the same symptoms as when i get it...lower back hurting and cramping but yet a bit nausea and clear discharge and i also have been in alot stress this past month anyone knw what can it be??

Anonymous

I hope it's ok to join! Just looking to relate with others mom-to-be's
I'm 33 yrs old have been TTC. April 8 was the 1st day of my last period. By my fertility pal my next was due May 12. It never came. On the 15, 16, 17 and 18 I spotted only when I wiped and now nothing. Implantation??? I have taken home tests and all say negative. I am tired (napping), frequent nauseating moments, mood swings, headaches the last 3 days and mild cramping on and off. I have had 1 live birth and healthy. I am confused. Maybe my mind is playing me....

Did u ever find out are you pregnant?

I am now I. The process of waiting on test results. I went to the dr on May 29 so I get results June 1. Urine test inside the office was negative. We did blood work for preg and to see if my ovaries are functioning. I yet to start my cycle on cd 54.

Anonymous

hi..
I am 21 . I got my period on march15 till now i didn't get my period . I don't know whats the reason behind this one. i am getting my periods late like for 60 days. but this time its almost much more months but i did not get my period.plzz help me

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you are not pregnant then it sounds like you have a very irregular cycle - you need to talk with your doctor about your options and to see why this is happening. You may have a hormonal imbalance. 

I Susan I too have not seen my period since April and did three test and they all negative but I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms .. So I'm gonna do a blood test tomorrow to see if I'm expecting which I really hope I am ..wish me luck ...

Good luck - let us know the results!

Anonymous

Ok I had sex with bf on Mar 30 and on April 1 btw we are trying to get pregnant so my next period was due April 14 it never came instead I keep getting off and on cramps this been going on since beginning of April today is may 6 still cramping no period I took 3 pregnancy test and April 8 days after my missed period was the last time I test came back negative I have not tested since omg I need could anyone know what's going on also I been have lower back pain off and on sharp pain in my best and been craving the weirdest things I don't even like

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: