almost 5 years and cant get pregnant why??

By December 14, 2011 - 7:26pm

me and my husband have been trying for almost 5 years to have a baby and we haven't got lucky yet. the doctors told us both were fine and we can both have childern but why haven't we got pregnant yet?? we really want to start a family and us not getting pregnant yet is really hurtting our marriage wat can we do to get pregnant???

Hi  want_to_be_a_mommy,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  I think that after five years of trying and not having any luck. It might be best to see a specilaist in fertility.  Many things can be the cause. From not having sex on the right time, Not knowing when you are ovulating, Endometriosis and many more.