Always having dysmenorrhea

By Anonymous February 13, 2012 - 8:33am

I use to have menstral pain and i do take a drug felvin which i discover dat after dat d menstration wil come just for 4days and will be clotted blood.can it be as a result of the drug.

I'm sorry that you have such painful periods. The medication you are taking is used to help eliminate the pain of your periods.

A four day period is normal so that should not be worrisome but I did not find any listing for side effects of Felvin - this seems to be a medication only used in India - are you living there?  Since it is a pain reliever a bit like over-the-counter pain relievers in the U.S. , I'm not sure why it would cause menstrual clots but it may be the case - you will need to ask your doctor about this.

Dysmenorrhea Guide