am 19yrs old,I am still a virgin but have had foreplay with my boyfriend 2wks ago.I last saw my period 9th-16th september,I was suposed to see it 6th Oct but I haven't seen anything yet,my breast is normal,I have white discharge on my pant

By October 10, 2012 - 11:23am

I feel menstrual cramps and pains down there to like normal menstrual cramps.I don't know what the problem is.I don't feel tired or nausea,Am presently writing exams and I was sick of Typhiod last week.what could be the delay of my period

Hi sarahmalin

Having been quite sick (I assume) with Typhoid very recently could result in a delayed period. If you are a virgin, you are not pregnant. White discharge is pretty common. I think you're period will arrive but may be late due to your recent illness. I hope you are recovering well!