Am asking if am pregnant because i took postinor2tablets i took the first one on tuesday 1pm and the second one on wednesday at 6 am but we had sex with my boyfriend on mon 27th am i likely to be pregnant?pliz advise me coz am depressed n so worried

Good morning doctor I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Mon 27th at 7;pm and yesterday on Tuesday 28th I bought postinor -2 tablets and I took my first pill at 1:24pm and I was meant to take the second one @1am in the night coz the leaflet indicates that the second tab should be taken 12hours after taking the first pill and should not be taken later than 16hours but I slept off and I took it today on Wednesday 29th @6am I am I likely to get pregnant pliz advice me is my dose valid or I should go for other pills or contraceptives coz m.worried anddepresses I don't want my parents to find out

Postinor is about 90-95% effective when taken within the first 24 hours. There may be some loss of effectiveness since you did not take the second pill on time but it should not be a great loss.

We cannot tell you whether you will get pregnant but you're risk is very low.