am i at ant risk of pregnancy?

By Anonymous November 2, 2015 - 6:24am

Hello, me and my bf dry humped.
On one occasion however, n which he did so we carried on just humping with clothes. I thought there was no risk of dry humping until i came across some sites. At one point i was on top of him (Again, all my clothes stayed on..leggings, underwear). I have 3 questions here and would really appreciate it if you could quickly answer because i am so anxious

1) When his penis was bare and i had my leggings and underwear on is it possible for me to get pregnant if he pressed against me and ejaculated (He was lying down behind me. I have no idea if it was close to my vaginal opening)- He told me he never but i'm just thinking worse case.

2) If he did not ejaculate but there was precm, could this travel through my leggings and get me pregnant?
3) After this we just made out, at one point i was on top of him and his penis (in trousers + boxers) was touching my private area (again i was fully clothe- long dress, leggings and underwear, if he ejaculated in his trousers, could this make me pregnant? What if there was precm?)

I'm really nervous because i was on my last days of my period and could've ovulated then or a day or two later. I know he told me that he did not cm and i should trust him but i'm just paranoid and need facts and experts input.

The answer is no to all three questions. You didn't have sex and you were fully dressed - how could you get pregnant? Sperm cannot in any way penetrate clothing to swim up a vagina and impregnate. You can read anything on the Internet, it doesn't mean it's true.

You wrote: "he took his penis out of his trousers. Im so terrified of these sort of things so told him put it back in..." - Anon, I think you need to disengage from sexual activity until you are ready. You sound very young and not quite ready yet.

I think it's a good idea for you to read up fully on Sex Ed so you understand these things. It's very concerning that you think these activities could get your pregnant. You can start here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101