am i get pregnant?

hi ! i'm rosella.i did my first time sex with my bf last month ;used ccondoms correctly but i took the morning after pill(0.75mg).i had my period three days earlier than my LMP last month.this month i did sex for times ;using condoms correctly everytime.but i havent got my period yet and it was due on 11 june(that is my LMP).i want to know is for the reason i dont have my period is cos of the pills that i took last month or am i get pregnant now?

Hi Rosella

When having protected sex with condoms there is no need to take emergency contraception also "just to be sure" because this causes the menstrual cycle to change.

I would advice you to take a pregnancy test but it's very unlikely you are pregnant - it is probably a side effect of the medication.