Am I getting side effect?

Hi I had unprotected sex on the 30,31 august and the 1st of September.I took the morning after pill the first one on the 2nd of September and I am not feeling to well with it. I am also feeling a tightness in my private and a burning feeling in my stomach. Is it side side effects or is it possible that i can be pregnant?

Women get pregnant about 6 days after sex, not on the day itself or the next day. You wouldn't have symptoms for weeks if you were pregnant.

Your discomfort is probably a side effect. Give yourself a few days and read up about the side effects of emergency contraception so you know what to expect.