Am I going to be pregnant?

By Anonymous April 1, 2016 - 11:12pm

Hello, my boyfriend and I kinda had sex yesterday. First, he fingered me and then after some time, he rubbed his penis on my underwear (hittin the hole on my vagina). He then asked me to strip my underwear because he wants to feel my vagina, the tip of his penis touched the hole again and it slightly (just slightly) got in when we kissed. I got scared so i asked him to put a condom, so he did and after that we had sex but we did not finish. Am I going to be pregnant? please answer asap, I need help.

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
The male needs to ejaculate in order for pregnancy to occur.
Sometimes pre-ejaculate contains healthy sperm, however, it can only cause pregnancy if there is full penetration.
There is no chance of pregnancy in your situation because your boyfriend did not ejaculate and because you used a condom.
Below I have pasted a link to an article that talks about the optimal way to use male condoms.