Am I going crazy?

By February 25, 2015 - 10:15pm

My partner and I have been trying for a baby and I am now 7 days late on my period. I have taken 2 home urine pregnancy tests - early detector tests (both negative), and had bloods taken yesterday (also came back negative). However, I have lower back pain, tummy cramps, fatigued, food cravings, emotional etc. I use an app on my phone that shows me when I am due on my period, it's very rare I am late - and if I am it's only a day or two.
I FEEL like I am pregnant - maybe it's because I want to be, but how do I have all the symptoms and yet all of the tests are negative? Is the blood test accurate or should I just wait a few more weeks and see how I go? I have read these forums over and over but I still feel like I need some reassurance...

Women who really want to get pregnant can feel these symptoms, even if they have not yet conceived.  You could also be experiencing PMS. 

Since all your tests are negative, your period may be delayed due to stress. Stress has a high impact on the menstrual cycle. 

Keep trying for pregnancy and good luck!