Am I having a miscarriage or implantation cramps?

Hello I am a 26 yr old mother of one and trying conceive now. I have had a 5yr IUD removed in Jan about 5 months ago and my cycle is due in 10 days.. I have been experiencing all day cramping associated with nausea and mild headaches along with back aches.... am I having a miscarriage or are these signs of an implantation?... I am not bleeding at all

And these cramps have been constant for the last week along with nausea that ended today. My appetite has decreased, I literally have no desire for food only eating because I must. My last cycle was April 15th

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines