Am I just being paranoid?

I was fooling around with my boyfriend and I got some semen on my finger tips. I straight away wiped it on the bed sheets until my hand was dry. When I got home about an hour later I used the same hands to change my sanitary towel as I was on my period. I didn't think to wash my hands before and this made me panic as my hands had touched my vagina and all over my sanitary towel. What if there was still sperm on my hands but I just couldn't see it? Also I researched that sperm cells don't live more than an hour outside the body but has this even been proven? What if the sperms did in fact survive?! I was on the 3rd day of my period when it happened And I have a very long average cycle of 45 days! Please help me...

As long as you cleaned the sperm off the way you did, you have no risk of pregnancy. To get pregnant you would literally have to stick your fingers in your vagina with live (wet) sperm on it. Changing a sanitary towel does not generally include touching genitals.

There is no risk of pregnancy, I think you are creating scenarios that are a bit science- fiction like due to anxiety. You can't get pregnant. Don't read up too much on this online. There are thousands of fake stories out there.