ask: am i need to worry or not

By Simar Kaur

hi my last prioed came 24 oct after that
3 nov i had sex with my bf after one
day i took unwanted 72 and 8 nov i
have again prioed 2 dec i had again
sex but he didn't inside me but my
prioed not come 8 dec than i did home pragnancy
test that was negtive and
24 dec i have prioed but it very light.before light
prioed i had white milky discharge i had two time home pragnancy but that was negtive

Melissa6666

Hi Simar, If you don't know how to believe it get a different brand of home pregnancy test if result is same then there is nothing to worry about if you still have same thoughts go see your gyn. If you are having unprotected sex you wouldn't have these issues it's better to be safe than sorry.

Good Luck,
Melissa

Hi Simar

We have answered six question on this topic for you in the past 10 days or so. We can no longer answer these questions because the answers are all the same.

You are clearly not pregnant but you are continuing to have unprotected sex so you are on track for an unwanted pregnancy if you don't stop these behaviors.

Simar Kaur (reply to Susan Cody)

thank you Susan Cody pls tell me am i need to worry or not can i belive on home pragnanct test

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: