Am I pregn?

By September 5, 2016 - 12:30am

Okay so me and my boyfriend were making out At his home We kissed We hugged We cuddled And he got a ***** and his penis touched my vagina And he also kept my hand on his **** and told me to tease it . But we both were fully dressed and we didn't even had sex Then next day I noticed a brownish discharge on my undie that too 11days before my period date Now it's been 4-5 day And I always find a brown spot there in my undie And my date is yet to come Now I don't know whether it's because of am gonna have periods Or its because of some other reason that this is happeningplease help ME Am I pregnant or what ? And am sorry if my question seemed irrelevant or kiddish

And also one more thing to mention that
I rubbed my bf dick through his clothes
SoAnswer asap please?
If a girls rubs his bf's **** through his pants can speem get on her hand And get her pregnant when she touches her vagina?
Please please help me am very scared :( please IAM crying since 5days
Please also let me know that why am I spotting like this before my date I'll be thankful:((

Hi Ridhima8

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns.

It's ok to use proper words like penis and vagina instead of **** as we need to understand what you are saying in order to help you properly. We don't want to guess at what **** means - we're all old enough to talk frankly here! :)

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Am sorry for not using proper words:(
But next time am gonna make sure that instead of ** I use clear and proper words
And ️Thankyou so much for your response
You're such a humble person
But ? I have one more thing to ask ?
If am not pregnant ? Then why am I spotting before my periods?:(
Am spotting this is the only reason that I am a lot much scared
Please ? Help me with this also ?