Am i pregnant?

Iam 26 and was trying to have a baby since 4 months.I missed my period for 2 months and my doctor suggested to take progesterone for 5 days and my period will start in 2 wks..Its been 5 days since I stopped the pill and waiting for my period..Today morning I saw a small amount of blood clot in my first morning urine which I was confused to my period or pregnancy..because i didn't bleed from then.
Should i take a home pregnancy test or wait for the period.

It's too hard to tell if you could be pregnant as we don't know when your last period was. If it was 4 weeks ago, then you can test anytime now.

Implantation bleeding is usually very light, rather than a clot so this doesn't sound like implantation bleeding.