ask: Am I pregnant

My name is Danielle I have a very regular cycle my last period was september 27 but it was very light and spotty and lasted about 3 days 4-5 days is normal. It returned on october 28 was very light and only lasted 1 day. Am I pregnant?

If you are having unprotected intercourse, there is a possibility of pregnancy after your September period. The one day of bleeding you experienced this month may have been your period, but if you are worried about pregnancy, please take a home pregnancy test to confirm.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :