Am I pregnant????

By Anonymous February 6, 2012 - 11:05am

I had unprotected sex literally the last day of my perio. I took plan b the next morning. Then a week later I got my period AGAIN for a few days. Then two weeks later i found little bloody discharge. Now I'm 11 days late from my expected period... What's going on?

The "period" you got a week after taking emergency contraception was likely not a menstrual period in the true sense, rather side effect bleeding that's fairly common after using EC.

The period after taking EC is often irregular so you may not be pregnant but since you're 11 days late, it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test to rule that out.