Pregnancy Guide

ask: Am I pregnant?

Hello! I was on the pill Loestrin 24, and became very depressed while on it, so I simply stopped taking it. I had about a week left of my pill, so I was expecting an immediate period right after, but I only got light bleeding for a day or two. I think I may be pregnant due to the fact that my boobs are getting noticeably bigger, although I lack any other symptoms, besides only having light bleeding for my period. Could I just be messed up due to stopping the pills? Could my boob size increase be due to weird levels of hormones? I have never had unprotected sex, and even while on the pill condoms were used.

It sounds like you experienced breakthrough bleeding from stopping your pills. Since you have never had unprotected sex, it's very unlikely that you could be pregnant.

Your symptoms could be that of PMS.

Take a pregnancy test to ease your mind!

~Susan

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :