Pregnancy Guide

ask: am i pregnant?

By babyyhanne

my menstruation is 17 days late.i used pt to check if im pregnant,the line is too faint,the next day i used another pt,and its negative,i dont know if im pregnant the next morning when i woke up i saw a small amount of dark brown with blood in my liner.

tiptif12

hi i had unprotected sex on the last day of my period which was april7 and now are recieving pregnancy symptoms prior to that me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex again last weekend i dont get my period until another 2 weeks can i be pregnant

Rosa Cabrera RN (reply to tiptif12)

Hi tiptif, 

You can always get pregnant if you have unprotected sex. Please wait until you have a missed period to tet for pregnancy.

-Rosa

Anonymous

Hey I'm 20.I recently was about to have sex with my ex but at the end I didn't let him. He barley insert the tip or not even the tip inside me 3times, and I made him stop when I would feel the pressure inside me. by the forth time I didn't feel comfortable and I just put on my clothes and stop before it was to late. I always get worry about becoming pregnant. I know I shouldn't even let him and now i regret it. So what are the possibilities? Should I be worry? Thank you for your time and advice. I hope you were able to understand my explanation.

Hi babyyhanne,

Did you have unprotected sex? If you had a negative pregnancy test then you are not pregnant and the dark blood is old blood, which can be mid-cycle spotting and is often hormone-related. 

Other possible reasons for late or missed periods are illness, medication, recent weight loss/gain, and more commonly stress. 

Please wait for your period to come-- if you miss it for 2-3 months straight please consult with your doctor.

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :