Pregnancy Guide

ask: Am I pregnant?

My boyfriend and I dry humped with underwear on and he ejaculted and some went through his underwear. I am now eight days late on getting my period and I'm really worried

There has to be sperm-to-female-genital contact for pregnancy to happen. If you think this may have happened, then pregnancy could occur although it seems highly unlikely since you said you were wearing underwear.

But since you are right days late, it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test.

~Susan

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :