am i pregnant

Hi my names Maria , so my xboyfriend and I had sex on may third and we used a condom but im worried im pregnant even tho i got my period 2 days later on may 5th and it ended on may seventh however i still had some remenents of my period on monday the 8th . Although I am eating alot which seems normal because i usually eat alot before i get my periods im worried that some of his cum leaked out of the condom as we were fucking . I just want to know if because i got my period that im not pregnant because isnt your period when your body clears out your cervix because you don't have a fertilized egg? Im really scared about this because this was my first time having sex and i really do not want a kid right now i mean im only 18 and i just graduated highschool i am so scared please write back to me asap . Thank you

Hi Maria!

You cannot be pregnant if you used a condom and got your period afterward. Your period indicates that nothing has been fertilized - correct. There is no cause for worry.