Am I Pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend are usually pretty good when it comes to using birth control. However, a couple months ago we didn't .. about 2 weeks after my period. My last period that I recieved started on June 6th... I haven't gotten one since, I don't even feel like I am going to get my period either. I have no breast tenderness at all like I usually get during that time of the month. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms either though. Would it still be possible that I am pregnant?

We cannot tell you whether you are pregnant or not, we would have no way of knowing.

However, you may be pregnant, especially when you had unprotected sex mid way through your cycle. Please take a pregnancy test - they are very accurate and will give you an answer in just a couple of minutes! You can purchase one in any grocery/drug store.

Also, here is a link for you that may help with other questions about possibly being pregnant, I think it'll help you a lot! http://www.empowher.com/news/herarticle/2009/07/20/am-i-pregnant-ten-facts-about-sex-and-pregnancy

Good luck to you and will you update us?