Pregnancy Guide

ask: Am I pregnant?

By enticeylicious

Well yesterday me and my boyfriend were watching T.V. but then all of a sudden we were dry humping and after that he slid his middle finger into my undies and start massaging my outer lips. After 5-10 mins or so I felt wet and now I'm afraid because he said he masturbated before he fingered me but washed his hands according to him (I'm not sure how thoroughly but I hope those sperms on his hands died immediately after he masturbated and inserted his middle finger). I was so afraid that after a few minutes of him fingering me, I immediately wash myself. I'm on the 8th day of my cycle though sometimes I'm irregular. Could I get pregnant by this way? I hope you could help us out as we two discover and experience more mature things about our sexuality as partners. Thanks empowher!

Anonymous

Hi   enticeylicious,

You are safe. You canot get pregnant in this manner. Sperm must be alive in order to make you pregnant and even if he wiped his hands, you would be fine. Hope this helps.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :