ask: am I pregnant?

I recently switched from mycrogyon 30 to cerrazette. I only took cerrazette for a few weeks in which at the beginning I bled. After a few weeks I stopped taking it. I had a light spotting about 2weeks after I stopped for only 3days it was pink. I have not had a period since. I worked my period out from my last bleed and that should have been 7-10days ago. I've took tests and they all keep coming back negative.

Your irregular bleeding may be due to the fact that you changed meds and then went on and off them, thus disturbing your cycle. If you have not been having unprotected sex and you have negative pregnancy tests, then you're likely not pregnant.

If you are currently not taking the Pill at all, you should start a regular cycle in the next few weeks.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: