Pregnancy Guide

ask: am I pregnant?

I'm 3days late to come on my period. My breats have been sore and my nipples have been really tender. I have an achey sensation in my stomach but still no period. Me and my partner have been having unproctected sex. I've been off the pill for nearly 3months now. Could I be pregnant.

It is very possible that you might be pregnant. Wait at least four more days and take a home pregnancy test. Follow the directions carefully to avoid a false result. It is important to test with the first urine of the morning. So, when you wake up, test first thing.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :