Am I Pregnant?

By Anonymous March 26, 2013 - 7:58am

Hi, I'm on day 20 of my cycle and all month, almost every day, my partner and I have been having unprotected sex. Like, he ejaculates inside of me with no condom and I"m not on birth control. I've been moody (at least more than usual), craving a weird mix of foods, bloated, and breaking out. Not to mention really tired and achey. I got a home pregnancy test but I don't want to take it because it's probably too soon to tell. I just need somebody to tell me what to do.

Day 20 of your cycle is too early to test for pregnancy and generally far too early for any kind of pregnancy symptoms because implantation may not even have happened yet.

You can test for pregnancy once your period is expected or even a couple of days before - so from about day 25/26 on.