Am I pregnant?

Well my last period was on july 13th and it is now august 26th and still no period i had some light cramping about a week ago but nothing really painful ad usually when i cramp i come on right after cramping i've had tingling breast as well ,fatigue,nausea,vomiting,and headaches.i was on BC but i'v been off for going on two months now and when i was on BC my periods were irregular and if im cramping i dont think that its my period coming cuz when i was on BC it would come like every other month or so.So can anybody tell me if they had an experience like mine.or any advice could i be pregnant?

Dear Anon

Usually birth control regulates one's period - were you taking it as instructed?

You may be pregnant since your symptoms are connected with pregnancy (although they are also symptomatic with PMS too) - have you taken a pregnancy test? You may want to take one. Are you using any other methods of birth control?