Am I pregnant?

By April 27, 2013 - 11:22am

Last month when my period was suppose to start, it came a day late and was very light and spotty. That continue for the next two or three days and stopped. (But My normal period is six days long.) Well this month I am five to six days late on my period and really don't know what to do. I would love to get a BFP but I'm to scared to waste my time or money on a test and just end up heart broken. Is it too soon to test and what is the possibility of me being pregnant? Is it normal for my period to act this way. No major symptoms, just crampy, sharp pains, constipated, and sleppy all the time.

Can white discharge on 3 days before and on the first day of your period be a sign of pregnancy? I'm supposed to be getting my period today, and I've been having this white discharge (no itchiness, no burning, mild odor). I take BC religiously and at the same time everyday. I'm worried I may be pregnant? Any comments help, thank you!!!

We cannot tell you what's normal for you - it sounds like you are getting your period as usual but you;re not going to know whether you are pregnant or not unless you take a test. That's just how it works.

We can't tell you if you're pregnant but taking a test once your period is late should end in an accurate result.

Can't Find Something?

Guide Blogger

ASK Moderation Guidelines