Am I pregnant?

On April 3rd The penis didn't go in and only stayed around the outside of my vagina I am a virgin. I had my period on the 24th of April and this month there is still no sign of it I'm really worried could this be the cause. ? Does fingering delay it? Also I have no symtoms of being preg?

It's highly unlikely you are pregnant - you didn't have sex. But if your partner ejaculated at the entry to your vagina, pregnancy is possible. If he did not, then your risk is extremely low. I would not continue this kind of sexual activity in future though, you need to use condoms. 

Since you had your period after this incident, this is an indication of your body telling you that you are not pregnant. Your period may delayed by stress and worry about this or for some other reason. It should be here within a few days. 

Will you keep us posted?