Am I pregnant?

I started my period on June 30 and on july 5th early in the morning(around 3 am) I lost my virginity and he didn't wear a condom but he pulled out and just to be safe i took plan be on july 5th at 3 pm and a few days after I had heavy bleeding, it was enough for me to have to change my tampon a couplt times a day. That lasted for a few days and now it august 4th and im about 6 days late for my period and I'm freaking out and worried that i'm pregnant

Pregnancy is very unlikely in your case. 

If you are using a condom, there is no need for you to take emergency birth control - this is not an emergency. Plan B should only be used in a real emergency. 

Your bleeding was likely from Plan B and your cycle may be irregular for the next few weeks - this is a pretty common side effect. 

Now that you are sexually active, it's time for you to choose a form of birth control like condoms or the Pill and be very diligent about using it.