Am I pregnant !?

I took a test today and the results came out negative but later on I looked closely at the test and there was a line going straight across. But it wasn't a full thick line it was a thin line on the left where the edge of the pregnant line is supposed to be. There wasn't anything on the right side but I'm worried some websites said no mater how fainted it means I'm pregnant? But it's not fully thnk faded it's a very thin line. I'm worried help

Thanks for your question. Sometimes it's hard to read a test but generally a line, even when very faint, is a confirmation of pregnancy. 

I think you should retake the test, use a digital one that will state "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and this will be a lot clearer for you. 

Also it was blue dye, and I don't remember how exactly it looked after the 5 minutes. All I know is about 5 or so hours later is when I saw the fainted line. I don't remember if after the 5 minutes i saw anything, thought that'd be important. & my boyfriend said he didn't see any line after the 5 minutes so??