am i pregnant?

By September 8, 2009 - 10:40pm

me and my partner has sex a day fater my period i had a pregnancy test a week later it was negative.. im am now a week and 3 days over due for my period am i or could i be pregnant?

Pregnancy tests tend to fade or change in color once the urine has dried up but if you are unsure about your results try taking another test or you can just skip that and go see your OB/GYN for a blood test (no faint lines with this test).

Good Luck!

Someone plzzzzzz reply i really need some help!!!

Hi Beccy!

A faint line is a positive indication that you are pregnant. Even the faintest of lines means a positive result - you are likely pregnant.

Are you ok with this?

yer im fine with it...
but i looked at the test bout 20 minutes later and the line was gone... wut does that mean?
i mean this line was really light but i could just see in i had to really look though i thought it might have just been there line where it fills up with urine n if u are pregnant it changes colour... could that be it, it doesnt worry me if i am im quiet happy with it

Hi Beccy,

Thank you for your question. If you had sex a day after your period and tested one week later, it is going to come back negative because you tested too soon.

Considering that you are already over a week late for your period, I would suggest you test for pregnancy asap. The sooner you find out the better it is for you and your baby's health. If you get a positive response, please schedule an appointment with your OB/GYN as soon as you can. If you are not pregnant, remember to use some form of birth control if you are not planning for a family just yet.

Please keep us updated.

(reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

hey i did as u said and went and had a pregnany test... there was another line BUT it was really really really faint u could only just see it? wat does this mean?? do u think i should go and have blood test done