Am I pregnant?

My bf and I were playin around and he had his boxers on while grinding and such and then he took them so I could give a BJ and his penis touched my vagina for a second. I'm kinda worried.

Your vagina is inside your body, your vulva is outside. So do you mean he touched you briefly on the outside? You cannot get pregnant this way. To get pregnant you need to have a man ejaculate inside you or right at the entrance to your vagina (and getting pregnant that way is not common). 

You are safe from pregnancy. 

Thank you! And yes he touched the outside for a second while we switched positions.