Am I pregnant?

By November 12, 2014 - 8:48pm

Me and my fiancé had sex the day before I was due to ovulate which was on the 12th of Oct. I have had irregular periods in the past but not much this year. But my period is still hard to count. I started to spot brownish discharge on the 14th and 15th Which was 12days before my period was due. I passed some light watery blood accompanied by dry brown discharge on the day I was 12days late I havent seen anything else since then. Now I'm 17 days late with period like cramps. I've taken two hpt both came back negative. Am I pregnant?

Hi faith14

If you have gotten two pregnancy tests then it's not likely you are pregnant. It would seem more like your irregular periods are back which makes trying for pregnancy hard. 

Talk to your doctor about options for making ovulation more likely to happen every month and use an ovulation protector kit every month so you know when to try.  If you haven't succeeded in a year (if you are under age 35) you may have to look at other options again but many women with irregular periods go on to have many babies! 

I hope this helps -