Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous December 4, 2014 - 10:01pm

My boyfriend and I have been trying for months to get pregnant and nothing has seemed to work so far. All my periods are normal 5-7 days and normal bleeding. My last period was on November 3 of last month. I didn't get my period yesterday (December 3 2014)and got excited and took a test and it was negative, I know I shouldn't have been so quick to take a test. So went all of today with out my period until about 11:00 I felt like I peed myself in school and went to the bathroom and I had my period and put tampon in. When I got home at 2:30 I pulled out my tampon and only black gooey blobs and faint blood was on it. So every time I check its a like pinkish brown on my tampon, but no blood when I whipe. Am I over thinking this? Like always

It sounds like you have your period - or that is it starting. 

A negative test on the day your period is due is generally accurate. 

It can take up to 12 months for a healthy couple to conceive so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be patient and I'm sure you'll have good news soon enough!