am i pregnant??

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 3rd day of my period. It's schedule is from Dec 21-25. I took plan B on the 26th just in case. We had unprotected sex again on the 27the and 29th. My ovulation schedule is from Dec 28- Jan 3. I started spotting light pink then brown discharge on the 31st and started getting mild cramping and very tender breasts and nipples.

What could be happening?? Am I pregnant?? Is what Im experiencing implantation????

Thanks for your post. 

Anytime you have unprotected sex you risk pregnancy, especially around your ovulation time. 

Your symptoms could be from Plan B. 

To know if you are pregnant, take a pregnancy test at least 14 days after you had unprotected sex. 

Your period may be irregular for the next month due to Plan B.