Am I pregnant?

I am not on any sort of regular birth control. I am 24 years old and my bf and I have been sexually active for a few months. We've always used condoms in the past and took the plan b pill just in case. It has always worked and I have always gotten my period but i can't remember if it was always on time or if it was a few days late. But this time we had sex about two weeks ago and he did not ejaculate inside of me and we did not use a condom. But i took a plan b pill after 30 mins of intercourse. But we had sex the same day after a few hours and he ejaculated inside of me. I am currently 7 days past my period expected date. I dont know if i am pregnant because i have not taken a test because i am too nervous. But i also think my period might just come late because the last time i had my period it was also a week late probably from stress because i was going through something at that time. so i dont know if that has anything to do with it.

The plan B pill did not work for me. im actually six weeks pregnant. and got my abortion pills today. i will never trust the pill again. lesson learned.

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Emergency contraception is 90-95% effective so there are no guarantees made by the manufacturers.  Since you misused it, it is more likely to fail. 

Sex without birth control does lead to pregnancy so think about going on the birth control pill (99% effective when used as prescribed). Birth control is only as good as the person who takes it. 

You are taking Plan B incorrectly. It's not a form of regular birth control - it's for emergencies only. They contain a huge dose of hormones.  This may be why your cycle is off - you're not supposed to take it after sex when you use condoms! 

Take a test to rule it out, it's the only way you'll know.